Saturday 3 January 2009

A welcome introduction.

Hi, welcome to my new Blogspot page. This is the second Blogspot I've attempted, the first having died a death due to my overall lack of interest in continuing with it and thusly forgetting the password and not caring enough to recover it. This one shall be more successful ... I hope!

So, a welcome - done. An introduction - Hello! I'm Seph, or Mac, or in full my name is Sephio Mac-an-Rothaich and that's a giant mouthful so you may know me as the previously mentioned Seph or Mac. I'm a 29 year old Scotsman looking to waste more of his not-so-precious time with the likes of blogging. There will be a few "segments" to each of my blogs, some not necessarily appearing every blog but they will be there nontheless. The segments will be about my turn towards the path of vegetarianism, my actions etc in World of Warcraft (or WoW for those who know) - I have my own active and awesome Guild on there so will be discussing some Guildy-WoW stuff on here. I'm also a huge movie fan and have been for so many years. C'mon...who doesn't love to sit back and watch a good movie?! I'll also be reviewing the movies I've recently watched and mentioning what I have coming up to watch and then there is the final segment - the good ol' WWE. Yes...the wrestling. Yes...I know it's fake. Yes...I'm old enough to know better but I love it! Scripted finishes? Yes of course, the WWE is basically a soap opera for guys! Of course some of the moves are so fake it's sometimes painful and cringeworthy to watch but there are some guys out there who hit and take some powerful and acrobatic moves that still make for the occasional "ooh" followed by the "ahh"'s then finished with a "shiiiiit, that had to hurt!" (Mixed, of course, with quite a few "Oh crap I hate that guy!)

I've come up with witty titles of each of the segments so I'll run those passed you now. The WoW talk will be titled "Brood Business". The Vegetarian talk will simply be titled "Veggie Update". The WWE talk titled "Over The Top Rope" (after my favourite WWE PPV the Royal Rumble) and the movie reviews will be called "Movie Reviews"... I had nothing witty for that!

Well my chips are almost ready so I'm going to head off and eat those while I sit back and continue watching the film I had to pause a wee while ago and I'll come back here later with a proper start to the blogging.

Til then...be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment